BMW 2009 3-series coupe (e92) European Delivery Journey

We will pick up our BMW 328xi sometime soon in Munich and spend 2 weeks driving around Europe. Track our planning and preparations here.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick update

Just a quick post with a few details:

I just called BMW NA and here is what I heard: "Your vehicle is in the paint shop, with an estimated completion date of Feb. 19 2009" Yay, beautiful Crimson Red is being applied!

Yesterday I received a Fedex package from BMW NA with welcome materials for the European Delivery. Also included were some nice tags, for both of us. I am starting to feel like it is no longer smoke and mirrors, it is slowly materializing!

I have not signed any POs yet, but there is still time. I also have not finalized my lease through BMW FS. Two months MINUS one day from today...

Somebody pinch me, please!

No comments: