BMW 2009 3-series coupe (e92) European Delivery Journey

We will pick up our BMW 328xi sometime soon in Munich and spend 2 weeks driving around Europe. Track our planning and preparations here.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Accessorizing your BMW

I know, I haven't written in a while. We abandoned the idea of doing European Delivery in 2008. First, 2008 e90 was not what I liked. I preferred to wait for the 2009. So, we did. And when it was available, it was too cold to pick it up in Europe. So, it has been rescheduled - for 2009, hopefully. With the economy in its current state I can't promise myself that. But I can hope. And I do.
Anyway, I know that there is nothing better than driving a BMW. Well, maybe one thing - driving a tricked-out Bimmer! And a really good place to get some OEM accessories for your 3-series is dealerfit. I have not purchased anything from them, but they look legit and I am planning on accessorizing my future ride. Leave a comment if you purchased from them before and what kind of experience you got out of it.

No comments: