I am a bit behind in posting, but I will catch up so bear with me.
Now, that we are approved, we started putting together the itinerary. First, I opened an account with tripit. It turned out to be a good place to keep all your plans in one place. Also, using Google Maps and ViaMichelin we are putting together the trip with the following in mind:
- We leave on 4/16 on a non-stop from Newark, NJ.
- We pick up a car on 4/18.
- We drop it off on 5/2 and fly back to the States.
- I do not want to spend more than 6 hours behind a wheel on any given day.
- Every hotel should be less than 100 euro or less, with a good parking (covered preferred) and a breakfast! We figured, that is enough for a 3 star hotel with descent amenities. I will start a series of posts describing day-by-day plans.
I am still gathering ideas and searching form places to visit. If any of my readers has any recommendation, please leave a comment! Thanks!